Fish Tank Automatic Timing Feeder
1. Basic function keys:This product has passed official inspection, so you may use it worry-free!
Basic function keys:
1. Mode key (mode/feed): Press this key to select 4 gear times for feeding time setting;
2. Set key (set): Under normal conditions, press this key to enter the local time setting;
3. Adjustment key (+): In the setting mode, press this key to increase the number.
4. Manual key (M): Each time the manual key is pressed, the feeder will feed once.
1. Set 24-hour system in local time:
a. Press the set key (set), the “clock bit” on the LCD flashes;
b. Press the adjustment key (+) to adjust the “clock bit” value;
c. Press the set key (set), the “minute” on the LCD flashes;
d. Press the adjustment key (+) to adjust the “minutes” value;
e. Press the set key (set) to confirm and complete the local time setting.
2. Feeding time setting (up to 4 levels of feeding time):
a. Press the mode key (mode/feed), the LCD displays “-:–“, indicating to enter the 1st feeding time setting.
b. Press the set key (set), select “clock bit” and “minute bit” to set the feeding time, the method is the same as the “local time” setting.
3. If you want to cancel the time setting of the first gear, press the adjustment key (+), the LCD restores “-:–“.
4. Set the feeding time to 2-4 gears, the method and steps are the same as setting the feeding time to 1 gear.
5. After completing the above feeding time settings, press the mode key (mode/feed) again to check whether the completed feeding time and number of times are correct. The LCD will display the set feeding time and number of times.
Use 2 1.5V size 5 alkaline batteries. Do not use rechargeable batteries or carbon batteries.
a. Open the battery compartment
b. When installing, pay attention to the positive and negative poles of the battery
Pay attention to the positive and negative of the battery
a. Attach the feeder to the fish tank cover with double-sided stickers
b. Clamp the base of the fish tank with the clamp base.
a.Q: Why doesn’t my feeder LCD display?
A: Please check whether the positive and negative poles of the battery are installed correctly, try to use alkaline batteries and ensure that the battery has sufficient power.
b.Q: Why do I not set the time feeder to work?
A:① I can hear the sound of the motor rotating, but the equipment does not work: This situation is caused by the user vigorously twisting the storage box to cause the transmission gear to disengage, and the transmission device cannot work normally. You can remove the back cover and press the transmission gear to restore it Normal transmission.
② I can’t hear the sound of the motor rotating, but the LCD screen will show: Check the transmission device as above.
●Note: Please do not manually twist the storage box!
c.Q: Why does the minute of the feeder become a timer after I set the time?
Why can my feeder only turn about 1/4 to 1/2 when it works?
A: This situation is mainly because the IC chip enters the working state before the charging is completed. Please remove the battery and let the feeder fully discharge before reinstalling the battery, and then pause for about 5 seconds before starting to set the time.